Our goal is simply to be one of Canada’s best wedding resources. Since 2003, thousands of couples of all cultural backgrounds have turned to us for the inspiration and resources to create unforgettable weddings that reflect their unique cultures and personalities.
Whether you’re walking down the aisle, circamambulating the goddess Agni, signing the khettuabh, or performing a tea ceremony; whether your wedding is budget or luxe; civil or religious—it will contain elements that reflect your unique upbringing and beliefs.
Tie the knot with panache and style. From classic contemporary weddings to exotic destination weddings, you can depend on us to help find wedding resources that fit your budget and style.
Your vision, your style, your day. We make it happen!
*Won the Cultural Diversity Award for Business (presented by SDISS) and the Business Excellence Award
(presented by the Surrey Board of Trade) in 2005
* Created British Columbia’s first and longest standing ethnic wedding planning resource
* Published ‘Canada’s First South Asian Wedding Planner’ in 2003 now going onto it’s 8th Edition
* Published the Cultural Wedding Planner now going onto it’s 6th Edition
* Produced the first Cultural Wedding Show aka The Grand Wedding Show September 2003
* Planned numerous events & weddings with budgets ranging from $20,0000 – $150,000
* Interviewed for 6 part series on ‘Off White Weddings’ with CBC – Living Vancouver
* Consulted as Wedding Specialists for (television series) including Godiva’s
* Interviewed for numerous television, radio and newspaper interviews by all major media
including CBC radio, CBC television, CTV, CBC national news, Globe and Mail (click here for more details)
* Revolutionized the way ‘ethnic couples plan’ their weddings with our products & services
* Helped wedding suppliers cost effectively and efficiently connect with brides and grooms looking for specific products and services particular to their wedding celebration
* Collaborated with major sponsors including: CTV, 24 HOURS, Air Canada Vacations, Superclubs, RJ1200, IRIS Ophthamology Clinic, The Vancouver, Sun, The Vancouver Courier, The NOW Newspaper, OMNI Diversity Television, SHAW Multicultural Channel, JOY TV to name a few.
More Info. Please visit us at GRANDWeddingShow.com